Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 17:30 : #CAMRA has partnered with @clive_ask to promote Pub Pride on 27th May.🏳️🌈 @WBOnline_ has collected a selection of participating pubs that also feature in the Good Beer Guide, so you are guaranteed a good pint!🍺 👉Read the WB article here: ow.ly/5jgp50JfJFN 📸 Amelia Claudia pic.twitter.com/T6oEA8KBoZ
- Monday, 14:53 : RT @HogansCider: We at Hogan’s Cider completely agree with this & encourage our friends & customers to sign! twitter.com/camra_official…
- Friday, 10:08 : RT @clive_ask: 🍺🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️ONE WEEK TO GO!🍺🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️ Check out pubpride.com for your local venues! Venues! Share your event links here / tag us! #PubPride #PubPride22 pic.twitter.com/rQyIt5CLiN
- Saturday, 18:18 : RT @WBOnline_: Cider makers call for juice and duty changes wb.camra.org.uk/2022/05/20/cid…
- Sunday, 17:00 : ☀️ Got an event planned in your local this summer? 🍺 Don’t forget pubs can request #SummerofPub publicity materials including digital assets, beer mats and posters from our website: ow.ly/2zA150JeEWs 📸 Matthew Curtis (@totalcurtis) pic.twitter.com/Fxd9YzJha6
Twitter / DronfieldCAMRA
- Monday 21 March, 22:57 : NOTICE: The AGM of #Dronfield & District CAMRA will take place @thebluestoops (upstairs function room) on Dronfield High Street, Wednesday 20th April, 8.00pm. Please come along and support your local Branch - all committee posts are available !
- Monday 27 September 2021, 00:28 : Congratulations to Matt, Geoff, Natalie and the team @Minersathundall - voted #Dronfield & District #CAMRA Pub of the Season for Summer 2021. 👏👏👏👏 pic.twitter.com/3LaH0LPhU9
- Sunday 29 August 2021, 21:51 : Congratulations to the unique community run @DroneValleyBrew in Unstone who were winners of the Lockdown Hero award voted for by #Dronfield #CAMRA members. The presentation will take place at 7.00pm on Friday, 17th September.
- Sunday 29 August 2021, 21:47 : Congratulations to Matt, Geoff, Natalie and all the team @Minersathundall who after a close fought contest were the winners of the Branch Summer POTS award. The presentation will take place on Sunday 26th Sept. 4pm where there will be live music playing in the beer garden. #CAMRA
- Tuesday 17 August 2021, 20:06 : #Dronfield #CAMRA Branch meeting tomorrow night (Wednesday 18th August) @BlueStoops06 on Dronfield's High Street. All welcome !